LMA Coaching Clubs are starting now!
Experience the benefits of developmental coaching in a powerful and affordable way by participating with others in a small group format.
Current Coaching Club Topics
- LMA Hero’s Journey Adventures
- Women in Leadership
- Managing Stress
- Leadership Effectiveness
What is a Coaching Club?
Most professional coaching is conducted either face-to-face or on the phone on an individual basis. Sometimes groups or teams are formed for coaching purposes. LMA is currently offering this unique approach to coaching to new and existing clients.
What are the benefits of group coaching?
- * Easy access via online learning and phone interaction,
- * Work at your own pace on your schedule,
- * Interact with other smart people who share similar interests and challenges,
- * Benefit from the collaboration, creativity and experience of others,
- * Learn new skills and thinking habits that will change your life forever,
- * Get valuable coaching interaction with our talented coaches at a group rate that fits your personal budget.
How does it work?
Most of our work will take place on a bi-weekly conference call with a cohort of no more than 8 people. Occasionally, we’ll meet face-to-face if location is not an issue. We’ll engage in rich online forum discussions between meetings. You can start or stop your participation in a group at anytime, but we do find a commitment of three to six months will yield the best results.
Your group will be led by a qualified coach who is specially trained in group coaching facilitation. You will work on your own challenges at your own pace. Your work will benefit greatly from sharing knowledge, experiences and resources with others. The group provides support, creativity, and will hold you accountable for achieving your desired results.
Join a club that matches your interests and development needs.
Contact us to let us know which Club you’d like to join and when you can start.
Do you have a topic of interest to you? Let us know and we’ll start a new club.