At LMA, this is what we love to do –
help leaders achieve their personal and professional goals. We meet leaders where they are on their personal journey and help them understand how they see the world and why they experience it the way they do. We help them notice how their behavior impacts others and develop strategies for growth and development.
We help them get out of their own way.
Coaching makes the difference between reaching your potential and remaining stagnant. Coaching can help business professionals build trust, connection and engagement, potentially leading to ‘breakthrough’ performance. Results are achieved using proven coaching methods and facilitation techniques focused on increasing levels of self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
There are many techniques, tools and methods that can be used in the coaching process. However, at the core, coaching is about facilitating change. At LMA, we believe that change is fundamentally an “inside out” process. We also recognize that there are many different kinds and levels of change that coaching can support – ranging from practical changes in the external world to deep personal change.
We utilize the tenets of Emotional Intelligence to help individuals “clear out” old thinking patterns that limit performance, and thereby create room for creativity and innovation to flow. We believe that how you see the world determines how you will act in it. By focusing on the ontological experience clients are able to reframe their way of “being” in the world.
Learn more about LMA’s proven coaching approach.
Read about one of our client success stories.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- * The coach is a catalyst for change – “a guide by your side.” You are the expert on you!
- * We provide a Safe Space to explore feedback, practice new behaviors, and encourage the discipline needed to sustain change.
- * We like to keep it simple and focus on one or two behavioral change goals over the course of the coaching engagement.
Here’s a partial list of what today’s leaders have asked us to help them with:
- create meaningful connections and relationships
- make decisions confidently and assertively
- coach and develop others
- build collaboration and trust on teams
- approach difficult conversations when needed
- resolve conflict
- cope with stress and manage emotions under pressure
- have more personal energy and well-being
- develop an influential leadership style
- learn how to make change initiatives stick
- inspire, motivate and engage others
- become more resilient
- make a successful career transition
- assess their strengths and derailers
- develop a personal brand
- become more aware of their impact on others
- develop new and preferred behaviors
- express their ideas clearly and succinctly
- gain insight into events that trigger emotion
Recognize yourself on this list?