Coaches need coaching too!
At LMA, we believe so strongly and passionately in coaching as the right tool for developing leaders that we want to help other coaches grow their businesses too. We want to see the coaching industry’s influence expand and its professionalism continue to rise. We believe we have a role to play in helping mentor other coaches on their journey.
Maybe you are a new coach who is wondering if you can create your coaching practice YOUR way and still be successful. Maybe you’ve been coaching for some time now and you’d like to move to the next level and expand your opportunities. Maybe you just need some supervision for work with your current clients. Whether you are still in coach training or have received your credential (or somewhere in between), you have come to the right place. We’re here to help.
Choosing and working with a Mentor Coach is an important step in the on-going development of competency as a coach.
Mentor coaching may include any or all of the following three elements:
1) Professional Skill Competency Development
- Building competency and confidence
- Client case/situational support and relating
- Skills assessment
2) Personal Development
- Assisting the mentee to ‘see’ themselves in their relationship with their own world and evolve in their understanding, knowledge andexperience.
3) Professional/Business Development
- Take your business to the next level or help get you up and running strong.
Here are some questions you might ask yourself, prior to setting up an appointment for Mentor Coaching:
- What do you want to use your Mentor Coach for?
- What background would you like your Mentor Coach to have?
- What do you expect from your Mentor Coach?
Ready to get started?